Sunday, August 1, 2010

Castle on the hill - Benjamin Fheng

 I painted this picture, of this once majestic castle. I compared it to other painting of this castle. What once used to be a fruitful land now barren with nothing but rocks and sand. This land was filled with happiness about two years ago, that is, when the vikings did not invade it. The viking cut off every blade of grass, every person living in the castle, the inhabitants were caught off guard. They took everything they could take, jewels, gold and food. I was the king’s butler, condemned to flee this very castle when the vikings invaded. I wanted to take revenge so badly as they killed my family members and made this land into a wasteland. Two years was all I needed to build an army strong enough to rival the vikings, and soon, I will lead my army to invade them.

No comments:

Post a Comment