Thursday, August 15, 2013

Good Day From Andrew Ng,

Good Day,

I am Andrew Ng, trained and working as Associate Director (Private Banking) Development Bank of Singapore (DBS).I write to

contact you about a foreigner bearing the same last name as yours, who died here in Singapore, over a decade ago leaving

behind an estate/deposit here in Development Bank of Singapore.


However, the Investor died intestate, no next-of-kin, nobody came forward all these years to lay claim of the inheritance. I have

decided to work with you to secure the funds, and propose 30% offer for you.


If you are interested, you are advised to email me through my private email below and forward the following information stated

below:-Email:andrewng809@yahoo.com.sg


i. RE-CONFIRM YOUR FULL NAMES:
ii. CONTACT ADDRESS:
iii. AGE:
iv. TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER:
v. OCCUPATION:


Upon hearing from you, I will unfold more details and how to

commence in the transaction.

Best regards,

Andrew Ng

andrewng809@yahoo.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment